Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience The Rotting Experiment day 7 results (weekly milestone)

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer (Looksmax.org user)
Guild
Flux
Day 7:
Today has been marked officially as the first week completed out of the whole experiment. That is 1/4 days completed in the experiment. Around 3 more weeks left. Covid has only gotten worse but I have had the ability to make it die down a little but chances are, I won't be in for work tomorrow. Since I have to get up at my usual early time (for me) on monday's, I have become increasingly tired again. That's all I got.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk @N30N , @Harvey929, @sigma.

Day 7:
Today has been marked officially as the first week completed out of the whole experiment. That is 1/4 days completed in the experiment. Around 3 more weeks left. Covid has only gotten worse but I have had the ability to make it die down a little but chances are, I won't be in for work tomorrow. Since I have to get up at my usual early time (for me) on monday's, I have become increasingly tired again. That's all I got.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk @N30N , @Harvey929, @sigma.
Ok this sickness and shit has been going on for a hot minute now. Here is my advice. You need to get some bone broth, bone marrow, and liver. Some fatty meat and some eggs as well. This will help your immune system more than anything you are doing probably right now. Focus on fats though this will help you heal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok this sickness and shit has been going on for a hot minute now. Here is my advice. You need to get some bone broth, bone marrow, and liver. Some fatty meat and some eggs as well. This will help your immune system more than anything you are doing probably right now. Focus on fats though this will help you heal
W mans for this. Thanks dawg.