Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience The Rotting Experiment day 8 results

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer (Looksmax.org user)
Guild
Flux
Day 8:

The sore throat has fortunately made it's way out my system but the coughing has worsened. It's a 50/50 chance that I'll go to work tomorrow. The administrators don't like it though when you come to work sick though. Is it worth the risk? The only good thing that this sickness has done for me is giving me more time to rest. I feel like I have a lot more energy because I can get extra sleep but this is only temporary. Bags have started to appear below my eyes. Obviously this was going to happen eventually. But it seems like the future is not as dark as it seems (cope). Wish me luck.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk @N30N , @Harvey929, @sigma