Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience The Rotting Experiment full result! (megathread)

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer and forum legend
Reputable
Established
Guild
Flux
Mods can pin this in the looksmaxxing section and unpin the introduction one if they wish to. Feel free to ask questions. @Dean and @sigma

For those of you that don't know, the experiment has been cut to TWO weeks. Conclusion is at the bottom of the thread for those who have been following along.

INTRODUCTION:

This also does technically fall under the topic of looksmaxxing except it's looksminning and what you should not do.

(DO NOT DO THIS)
The affect that rotting on screens has on your brain is very bad especially when going to sleep every night at around 12 AM. This can gravely decrease potential height, mental sharpness, and it can result in a brain disease (Super rare, chill out if your a late night rotter) in doing so. This is an experiment that is mean't to show how our brain can be affected.

I am doing this rotting experiment so you don't have to.

Each thread will be posted after each day. This experiment will go for 1 month. (switched to 2 weeks obviously)

rule 1: must use the forum for at least 3 and a half hours per day (this quota must be reached)
rule 2: Use can only begin at 8:00pm meaning I must go until AT LEAST 11:30pm each night.
rule 3: 2 randomized threads per day.

EDIT: For the rotters who think this is nothing, I have to work. It's over :(.

Tag whoever you want to see this.

FULL RESULTS OF EACH DAY:
Day 1:

Few days have ever been so tiring. I woke up an hour after when I was supposed to. Even when I set up an alarm I ended up being late for work. I could not get crap done at work today and I almost fell asleep multiple times. I could not pay any attention to other people and I have already been laughed at for saying things that don't make sense.

Been miss-pronouncing words a lot today. Feel like my brain is getting eaten. Each rep is the dopamine that keeps you going but in the end you will regret it. I feel like my brain is being eaten (again). When I was on a jog, I felt hella sluggish. Not a good start. day 1/14 complete.

crying-black-guy-meme50fps-interpolated-interpolated.gif

Day 2:

Today I was a little bit more use to it but I still had issues during the day with almost falling asleep. I ran a timed mile today but I lost 15 seconds off my average time. When I was going on my walk to cool off from the mile run, I wasn't paying attention and almost got hit by a fire truck. I didn't even notice it until like 3 seconds before it would've got to me. This is not a joke btw. Legit haven't stopped thinking about it all day. I might have fire truck ptsd now.

PS: this is more of an experience thing, the results in general should be obvious but I am adding in personal input and stories. Muh, "this fool about to die rotting." One month man, one month (cap)

Day 3:

This fr might be the most sluggish I have ever been in my life. Never has playing basketball and football ever been so killing to me. During the games I felt fine but when we were done. My legs were about to drop. At the end of the field trip I went to with the youngins, we had to stand at an assembly out of respect (private reasons) and my legs started to scream bro. It wasn't like pure pain, it's like the growth pains you'd when you were a kid but more intense. I felt sick too and of course it had to do with being tired. It was nauseating.

Day 4:

It seems that the lack of sleep has caused my immune system to decline by a massive amount. As far as I am concerned, it appears that I may have strep throat. Thank God it's the weekend for me dawg. Hopefully I'll be 100 percent by Monday. That's all I got for today. God bless.
Mini update:

I was hoping it was maybe from me yelling too much back at the field trip I went to. Started off has just an annoying sore throat but now it has included a cough. Might be over dawg.

Day 5:

Today was a little bit better. Now that I have the weekend, I have a little more time to sleep in even if it's really late bc it's the weekend. However, the sickness I have is still there and it has been bothersome. Tried to go out on a morning jog in hopes it wouldn't do anything but I started to cough around a quarter-way through the jog so I took a shortcut and went back to the house. Hopefully I'll be healthy by Monday.

Day 6:

Took a test and found out I have covid. Over. Today was sorta good sleep-wise. Woke up early and I wasn't able to fall asleep after that. I fell asleep watching football at 5pm and woke up around an hour ago so Ima struggle to sleep even after tonight's experiment is over. So I'll probably end up not going to work. Especially with covid. I know that at some jobs, they don't let you go back after 6 days of testing negative. It might be over for me dawg. I'll have to check the sickness rules.

Day 7:

Today has been marked officially as the first week completed out of the whole experiment. That is 1/4 days completed in the experiment. Around 3 more weeks left. Covid has only gotten worse but I have had the ability to make it die down a little but chances are, I won't be in for work tomorrow. Since I have to get up at my usual early time (for me) on monday's, I have become increasingly tired again. That's all I got.

Day 8:

The sore throat has fortunately made it's way out my system but the coughing has worsened. It's a 50/50 chance that I'll go to work tomorrow. The administrators don't like it though when you come to work sick though. Is it worth the risk? The only good thing that this sickness has done for me is giving me more time to rest. I feel like I have a lot more energy because I can get extra sleep but this is only temporary. Bags have started to appear below my eyes. Obviously this was going to happen eventually. But it seems like the future is not as dark as it seems (cope). Wish me luck.

Day 9:

Today has been an improvement. My sickness has deteriorated and I should be good to go back to work tomorrow. Lets hope this doesn't happen again dawg. My body might be getting used to the rotting. Im not sure if this is a good thing though because It is still giving me negative impacts. I may struggle to get back to normal once the experiment ends. I'll prob be fine though (cap).

Day 10:

I'm starting gain an increased amount of stress and low morale. I know it's most likely the side-affects of the experiment but does anyone know what causes this to happen mentally? The sickness has disappeared now at the least. I have also been a little bit rude to others around me irl which is unusual for me. Can any of yall tell me why this is happening besides the experiment its self honestly.

Day 11:

My brain is melting my n*****s. My ass is lethargic and I don't want to do shit. I still got 19 more days on this experiment and I don't know if I can go any longer bruv. That's all I got for today or tonight at the time I'm writing this. (Edit: foreshadowing)

Day 12:

Felt a little bit sick in the stomach today and I mostly took advantage of it being the weekend. So I decided to sleep in and regain my energy for the upcoming week before I do this all again. Tomorrow I'll be watching football when I wake up. So the immune system is def dying. But the show must go on.

Day 13:

I practically was asleep all day today which means Im not going to get any sleep tonight. Lucky for me, thanks to lack of sleep I have achieved hunter eyes. So it's a win for today?

ALSO HELP ME PASS WHITEPILL IN FOLLOWERS AND ILL EAT ROTTEN MEAT. SIGMA TOO. It's practically the only benefit I'll get from rotting.

yall fr:

stop-the-cap-cap.gif

Day 14:

As you can tell by the title, today has officially been the second week completed out of my one month journey and tomorrow will mark the half way mark. Even though it has been rough, my morale has been increased. Thanks to those that have supported me a long this journey. Today I had a few headaches and light headed feelings which is something I don't get often but each lasted only 20 minutes. Is this bad or will it go away?

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the affects that rotting has on the body can change how you feel, and how you look. Physically, it degrades your physical performance when it comes to physical activities. In other words, it makes you sluggish. It can make you look worse by giving you more pale skin. You end up looking tired with of course tired eye's and that usually does not appeal to men/women. It affects your mindset even more so. It makes you lethargic, meaning you don't feel like doing anything. It takes away your ability to learn and focus. It can also tank your morale and give you high stress levels which shortens your life. There are many other risks, but these are the ones that I was affected by. "Don't rot, and choose to live your life." - Quncho, 2024

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Mods can pin this in the looksmaxxing section and unpin the introduction one if they wish to. Feel free to ask questions. @Dean and @sigma

For those of you that don't know, the experiment has been cut to TWO weeks. Conclusion is at the bottom of the thread for those who have been following along.

INTRODUCTION:

This also does technically fall under the topic of looksmaxxing except it's looksminning and what you should not do.

(DO NOT DO THIS)
The affect that rotting on screens has on your brain is very bad especially when going to sleep every night at around 12 AM. This can gravely decrease potential height, mental sharpness, and it can result in a brain disease (Super rare, chill out if your a late night rotter) in doing so. This is an experiment that is mean't to show how our brain can be affected.

Each thread will be posted after each day. This experiment will go for 1 month. (switched to 2 weeks obviously)

rule 1: must use the forum for at least 3 and a half hours per day (this quota must be reached)
rule 2: Use can only begin at 8:00pm meaning I must go until AT LEAST 11:30pm each night.

Day 1:

Few days have ever been so tiring. I woke up an hour after when I was supposed to. Even when I set up an alarm I ended up being late for work. I could not get crap done at work today and I almost fell asleep multiple times. I could not pay any attention to other people and I have already been laughed at for saying things that don't make sense.

Been miss-pronouncing words a lot today. Feel like my brain is getting eaten. Each rep is the dopamine that keeps you going but in the end you will regret it. I feel like my brain is being eaten (again). When I was on a jog, I felt hella sluggish. Not a good start. day 1/14 complete.

Day 2:

Today I was a little bit more use to it but I still had issues during the day with almost falling asleep. I ran a timed mile today but I lost 15 seconds off my average time. When I was going on my walk to cool off from the mile run, I wasn't paying attention and almost got hit by a fire truck. I didn't even notice it until like 3 seconds before it would've got to me. This is not a joke btw. Legit haven't stopped thinking about it all day. I might have fire truck ptsd now.

PS: this is more of an experience thing, the results in general should be obvious but I am adding in personal input and stories. Muh, "this fool about to die rotting." One month man, one month (cap)

Day 3:

This fr might be the most sluggish I have ever been in my life. Never has playing basketball and football ever been so killing to me. During the games I felt fine but when we were done. My legs were about to drop. At the end of the field trip I went to with the youngins, we had to stand at an assembly out of respect (private reasons) and my legs started to scream bro. It wasn't like pure pain, it's like the growth pains you'd when you were a kid but more intense. I felt sick too and of course it had to do with being tired. It was nauseating.

Day 4:

It seems that the lack of sleep has caused my immune system to decline by a massive amount. As far as I am concerned, it appears that I may have strep throat. Thank God it's the weekend for me dawg. Hopefully I'll be 100 percent by Monday. That's all I got for today. God bless.
Mini update:

I was hoping it was maybe from me yelling too much back at the field trip I went to. Started off has just an annoying sore throat but now it has included a cough. Might be over dawg.

Day 5:

Today was a little bit better. Now that I have the weekend, I have a little more time to sleep in even if it's really late bc it's the weekend. However, the sickness I have is still there and it has been bothersome. Tried to go out on a morning jog in hopes it wouldn't do anything but I started to cough around a quarter-way through the jog so I took a shortcut and went back to the house. Hopefully I'll be healthy by Monday.

Day 6:

Took a test and found out I have covid. Over. Today was sorta good sleep-wise. Woke up early and I wasn't able to fall asleep after that. I fell asleep watching football at 5pm and woke up around an hour ago so Ima struggle to sleep even after tonight's experiment is over. So I'll probably end up not going to work. Especially with covid. I know that at some jobs, they don't let you go back after 6 days of testing negative. It might be over for me dawg. I'll have to check the sickness rules.

Day 7:

Today has been marked officially as the first week completed out of the whole experiment. That is 1/4 days completed in the experiment. Around 3 more weeks left. Covid has only gotten worse but I have had the ability to make it die down a little but chances are, I won't be in for work tomorrow. Since I have to get up at my usual early time (for me) on monday's, I have become increasingly tired again. That's all I got.

Day 8:

The sore throat has fortunately made it's way out my system but the coughing has worsened. It's a 50/50 chance that I'll go to work tomorrow. The administrators don't like it though when you come to work sick though. Is it worth the risk? The only good thing that this sickness has done for me is giving me more time to rest. I feel like I have a lot more energy because I can get extra sleep but this is only temporary. Bags have started to appear below my eyes. Obviously this was going to happen eventually. But it seems like the future is not as dark as it seems (cope). Wish me luck.

Day 9:

Today has been an improvement. My sickness has deteriorated and I should be good to go back to work tomorrow. Lets hope this doesn't happen again dawg. My body might be getting used to the rotting. Im not sure if this is a good thing though because It is still giving me negative impacts. I may struggle to get back to normal once the experiment ends. I'll prob be fine though (cap).

Day 10:

I'm starting gain an increased amount of stress and low morale. I know it's most likely the side-affects of the experiment but does anyone know what causes this to happen mentally? The sickness has disappeared now at the least. I have also been a little bit rude to others around me irl which is unusual for me. Can any of yall tell me why this is happening besides the experiment its self honestly.

Day 11:

My brain is melting my n*****s. My ass is lethargic and I don't want to do shit. I still got 19 more days on this experiment and I don't know if I can go any longer bruv. That's all I got for today or tonight at the time I'm writing this. (Edit: foreshadowing)

Day 12:

Felt a little bit sick in the stomach today and I mostly took advantage of it being the weekend. So I decided to sleep in and regain my energy for the upcoming week before I do this all again. Tomorrow I'll be watching football when I wake up. So the immune system is def dying. But the show must go on.

Day 13:

I practically was asleep all day today which means Im not going to get any sleep tonight. Lucky for me, thanks to lack of sleep I have achieved hunter eyes. So it's a win for today?

ALSO HELP ME PASS WHITEPILL IN FOLLOWERS AND ILL EAT ROTTEN MEAT. SIGMA TOO. It's practically the only benefit I'll get from rotting.

yall fr:

stop-the-cap-cap.gif

Day 14:

As you can tell by the title, today has officially been the second week completed out of my one month journey and tomorrow will mark the half way mark. Even though it has been rough, my morale has been increased. Thanks to those that have supported me a long this journey. Today I had a few headaches and light headed feelings which is something I don't get often but each lasted only 20 minutes. Is this bad or will it go away?

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the affects that rotting has on the body can change how you feel, and how you look. Physically, it degrades your physical performance when it comes to physical activities. In other words, it makes you sluggish. It can make you look worse by giving you more pale skin. You end up looking tired with of course tired eye's and that usually does not appeal to men/women. It affects your mindset even more so. It makes you lethargic, meaning you don't feel like doing anything. It takes away your ability to learn and focus. It can also tank your morale and give you high stress levels which shortens your life. There are many other risks, but these are the ones that I was affected by. "Don't rot, and choose to live your life." - Quncho, 2024

Thank you for reading.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk @N30N , @Harvey929, @Dean , @RainbowDash. @Ben07, @ratedLTN, @Flame_Falcon
Good info man, however you might want to use TLDR’s and spoilers to enhance the formatting. You have up to a week to edit though and it’s decent already.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good info man, however you might want to use TLDR’s and spoilers to enhance the formatting. You have up to a week to edit though and it’s decent already.
I have no experience with that bruv. What would I need spoilers for, and what is a TLDR?

I have no experience with that bruv. What would I need spoilers for, and what is a TLDR?
TLDR is summarizing each thing, you can use GPT to do it. Spoilers basically make it so you just have to click on the spoiler button to show the info. So people can scroll to what parts they want to read and don’t have to scroll past a big wall of text. Overall good thread though 👍🙏

Put the introduction into a spoiler section. What else should I do?

INTRODUCTION:

(DO NOT DO THIS)

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Mini update:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11:

Day 12:

Day 13:

yall fr:

stop-the-cap-cap.gif

Day 14:

Conclusion:

Thank you for reading.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk @N30N , @Harvey929, @Dean , @RainbowDash. @Ben07, @ratedLTN, @Flame_Falcon
@Kaari

You could do each section, although it might mess with the colors. Do what feels fit, this is just my suggestions 💯
Think I could get the knowledgeable title sigma? I practically sacrificed my tax dollars for this experiment.

INTRODUCTION:

(DO NOT DO THIS)

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Mini update:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11:

Day 12:

Day 13:

yall fr:

stop-the-cap-cap.gif

Day 14:

Conclusion:

Thank you for reading.

Bro went through fire for this experiment.