Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The second I get my hands on

Legit made a thread asking the same thing

I gotta be prescribed. My other best bet is indiamarr but I don’t trust it
Nah bro don't get anything from Indians @NewFuckingDay knows everything he can drop a source probably
 
Legit made a thread asking the same thing

I gotta be prescribed. My other best bet is indiamarr but I don’t trust it
bruh alert 🚨 🧴💦💦

IMG_2396.gif
 
Indiamart sucks like the fat ass infinite bbl ass on the planet not even kidding

90% of the time its indians scamming u with display prices then their shipping is like if you were living in mars and then they legit spam text and call u for 2 weeks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top