Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story the shadows of the fallen

.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵

mtb is the new stacy
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
31,542
Solutions
4
Reputation
136,749
Location
Hell
there is nothing here. no one holds the spark anymore, no one carries the fire that moves people's souls. the age of hollow voices has come. yet I remain, the one whose will bends what little remains of fate.

I am the voice that commands the silence.
​
 
1754618481195.png
 
there is nothing here. no one holds the spark anymore, no one carries the fire that moves people's souls. the age of hollow voices has come. yet I remain, the one whose will bends what little remains of fate.

I am the voice that commands the silence.
​
Spark fire soul fate does this have any correlation? Is this a secret code
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top