Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The truth about friends

Pau Torres

The one 🧏 god
I am being made fun of 😞

Been called autistic and made fun of my new pfp. I left the full chat in catalan below for the sale of israel.

Gn guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921-214202.png
    Screenshot_20240921-214202.png
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240921-214156.png
    Screenshot_20240921-214156.png
    861.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
not translating allat
Resume:
They sent a photo of my pfp along with πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Then another guy replied to the one who sent the skull saying "sigma"

It just might be admiring my mewing tho, god shall show me as the time comes at me

Its funny to see some of my friends very serious in photos especially if they are generally not. That seems to be your case, a friendly pfp would look better ig.