Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the truth pt 2

Sniper

Might not
Requested Ban
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
1,417
Online time
5d 10h
Reputation
6,970
every single rumor abt me is true

Yes I groomed CG
No i dont care, i'd do it again over and over again
Yes I look like mtn justin beiber
Yes I learned guitar to be a better performative male

any other rumor abt me is also prolly true

the song I was playing at full volume while writing this btw:
 
Last edited:
every single rumor abt me is true

Yes I groomed CG
No i dont care, i'd do it again over and over again
Yes I look like mtn justin beiber
Yes I learned guitar to be a better performative male

any other rumor abt me is also prolly true

the song I was playing at full volume while writing this btw:

Yes I look like mtn justin beiber

This is actual comp I have got btw
 
1755483904835.png

GGs man better luck next time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top