Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The worst surgery you can get

BigBoyKyle

Life Maxxer
Clavicle lengthening

I've seen a few looksmaxxers get clavicle lengthening instead of running a few cycles....

"B-But I already ran a few cycles"
"What are your lifts?"
"235 bench, 345 squat, 405 deadlift, 135 lb OHP, 1RM and 3 pull ups":unsure:
Retards risk their upper body structure not functioning for the rest of their life for 2 inches in bidelt when they could've gotten it through organized gymcelling

"B-but framepill bro, genetics are everything"
Every single fitness influencer out there is frauding their frame by flaring their lats, photoshopping and anglefrauding

Arnold had a shit frame but he was on roids since he was 13, although he made up for it with his chest n arms.
His most famous poses are anglefrauding his big ass waist/hip bones
srsly look up any of of his poses especially the 3/4 you ll see what I mean

1719696038252.png
Sam sulek
also had a shitty waist but makes up for it by leannes and sheer size of his delts,
Thats why he always covers his waist with his arms when he poses
1719696230127.png
The difference between these two isn't muh "bone structure" it's the fat free mass on their frame which is just how much roids you intake.

Connor Sinnan another example

1719696371601.png

Small clavicles, waist almost as big
Through the power of roids and anglefrauding he ascended (also look at his masseters test transformation)

1719696622755.png

Even this infamous photo is seen as a brutal genetics pill by the broccoli DYELs, but

The right guy is zoomed in on more, flexing his lats, and the pic doesn't even show his full waist instead it cuts
You can still clearly see he has shitty f*****g waist genetics
The guy on the left is zoomed out on, is 5 foot 1, not flexing lats, doesnt train delts, and is on an out breath not flexing

I can name countless more examples of "shitty" bodybuilding genetics (for waist and clavicles) or skinnyfat genetics like Hemsworth,Yates, Jay Cutler,Jon Zherka and even
@AstroSky
1719697142574.png
1719697269129.png

Hwang Chul Soon​

1719697401687.png

"Birth giving hips", he is still 0.001 percent of population in terms of physique, the average american is morbidly f*****g obese
Nobody is going to notice your waist to delt ratio without a shirt off. Only thing they are going to notice is 23 inches of bidelt if you are e.g 6 foot bareefeet and with an ffmi of 24, when you are in a club setting

Every single person I see get this surgery has never stepped foot inside a gym.
People underestimate how much the average western male sucks nowadays in terms of fitness and health in general

The biggest chad in my gym can ohp 250, he is like 5 foot 9 barefoot and weights 100-105 kg and lean, pretty sure natty as well. Guessing he is 22-24 bidelt, biggest shoulders at my gym, showed me before/after pics in the locker room of his genetics like astro basically. He is a slayer with rotation now that i think of the things we discussed

TL;DR get your lifts up by roiding like many other bodybuilders
achieve a high ffmi
instead of getting this gay surgery

Attachments

• 1719696029143.png
    1719696029143.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 3
Clavicle lengthening

I've seen a few looksmaxxers get clavicle lengthening instead of running a few cycles....

"B-But I already ran a few cycles"
"What are your lifts?"
"235 bench, 345 squat, 405 deadlift, 135 lb OHP, 1RM and 3 pull ups":unsure:
Retards risk their upper body structure not functioning for the rest of their life for 2 inches in bidelt when they could've gotten it through organized gymcelling

"B-but framepill bro, genetics are everything"
Every single fitness influencer out there is frauding their frame by flaring their lats, photoshopping and anglefrauding

Arnold had a shit frame but he was on roids since he was 13, although he made up for it with his chest n arms.
His most famous poses are anglefrauding his big ass waist/hip bones
srsly look up any of of his poses especially the 3/4 you ll see what I mean

View attachment 32543
Sam sulek
also had a shitty waist but makes up for it by leannes and sheer size of his delts,
Thats why he always covers his waist with his arms when he poses
View attachment 32544
The difference between these two isn't muh "bone structure" it's the fat free mass on their frame which is just how much roids you intake.

Connor Sinnan another example

View attachment 32545

Small clavicles, waist almost as big
Through the power of roids and anglefrauding he ascended (also look at his masseters test transformation)

View attachment 32546

Even this infamous photo is seen as a brutal genetics pill by the broccoli DYELs, but

The right guy is zoomed in on more, flexing his lats, and the pic doesn't even show his full waist instead it cuts
You can still clearly see he has shitty f*****g waist genetics
The guy on the left is zoomed out on, is 5 foot 1, not flexing lats, doesnt train delts, and is on an out breath not flexing

I can name countless more examples of "shitty" bodybuilding genetics (for waist and clavicles) or skinnyfat genetics like Hemsworth,Yates, Jay Cutler,Jon Zherka and even
@AstroSky
View attachment 32547
View attachment 32548

Hwang Chul Soon​

View attachment 32549

"Birth giving hips", he is still 0.001 percent of population in terms of physique, the average american is morbidly f*****g obese
Nobody is going to notice your waist to delt ratio without a shirt off. Only thing they are going to notice is 23 inches of bidelt if you are e.g 6 foot bareefeet and with an ffmi of 24, when you are in a club setting

Every single person I see get this surgery has never stepped foot inside a gym.
People underestimate how much the average western male sucks nowadays in terms of fitness and health in general

The biggest chad in my gym can ohp 250, he is like 5 foot 9 barefoot and weights 100-105 kg and lean, pretty sure natty as well. Guessing he is 22-24 bidelt, biggest shoulders at my gym, showed me before/after pics in the locker room of his genetics like astro basically. He is a slayer with rotation now that i think of the things we discussed

TL;DR get your lifts up by roiding like many other bodybuilders
achieve a high ffmi
instead of getting this gay surgery
MEITU_20240629_170148307.jpg

True. I'm ogre right now but it's for the fat free mass increase. 1000002167.jpg

Also HOPE. When i max out I'm getting calvical widening bare mine or deltoid implants to futher increase my width however I'm glad I never tried anything before maxxing out my muscles.

Why?

Because it's just to achieve a look. I already achieved alot with very very little gym and steroids in general compared to other dudes who gotta blast 400 MG just to move the scale. It's not about that for me though. Glad I'm used an example as gym maxxed. Probably would have never thought in a million years someone would think I even could be considered as a example of defying ones genetics.

Also some of the examples you mentioned don't really make sense. Jay cuttler? I'd hardly call him shit genetics

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also some of the examples you mentioned don't really make sense. Jay cuttler? I'd hardly call him shit genetics
yes true, he had mr.olympia muscle building genetics.
the thing he was always grilled for was his hips bones by other bodybuilders,

let me give u another example
Mike Thurston
1719740222201.png

Same situation as Arnold, wide hip bones small clavicles, yet compensates with big arms and big chest, is called a maestethic chadlite

Asian guy has wode clavicles

Hips don't matter in his case cause waist is narrower
1719740479427.png
No, his delts give the illusion of wider clavicles, he was already gymmaxxed in the before photo (roids ascension)
Connor sinnan gyno king clavicles grew with age
He looks 13 in the first pic
Was 17 in the before pic, now 21
Sam sulek has worse bone structure than the black man
sam sulek is 113 kg in that pic, samson dauda was in offseasson weighing 140-150 kg at the time of that pic
no bone structure, just 40 kg of muscle on him
Astro sky clavicles grew with age
he jumped on trt in early 20's now is late 20's
yes clavicles grow until 25 but f**k off if u think roids dont play a part in wider shoulders
Arnold just had wode hips not narrow shoulders
he would've been average joe if he hadnt hopped on since 13
All the before and after pics are frauded
yes ,every fitness influencer frauds so hard its insane

yes true, he had mr.olympia muscle building genetics.
the thing he was always grilled for was his hips bones by other bodybuilders,

let me give u another example
Mike Thurston
View attachment 32586

Same situation as Arnold, wide hip bones small clavicles, yet compensates with big arms and big chest, is called a maestethic chadlite

View attachment 32591
No, his delts give the illusion of wider clavicles, he was already gymmaxxed in the before photo (roids ascension)
Still clavicles were always wide he only gained meat

Was 17 in the before pic, now 21
Late pubertycel also clavicles grew with age

sam sulek is 113 kg in that pic, samson dauda was in offseasson weighing 140-150 kg at the time of that pic
no bone structure, just 40 kg of muscle on him
Theres is bone structure difference i can see it maybe u cant

he jumped on trt in early 20's now is late 20's
yes clavicles grow until 25 but f**k off if u think roids dont play a part in wider shoulders
They do if roids grow clavicles

he would've been average joe if he hadnt hopped on since 13
No he had god genetics

yes ,every fitness influencer frauds so hard its insane
The pics u have put too

Also someone that went under the radar all this time yet is the face of mogging is Connor Murphy (before he turned schizo)
1719741252841.png

Frauded his way through life, you won't see another pic of him not flaring his lats

Andrey Smaev as well roided to get a better delt to waist ratio

1719741430792.png

Tom Haviland as well
1719741460127.png

Still clavicles were always wide he only gained meat

Late pubertycel also clavicles grew with age

Theres is bone structure difference i can see it maybe u cant

They do if roids grow clavicles

No he had god genetics

The pics u have put too
ur a doomer and u dont know shit about bodybuilding

Also HOPE. When i max out I'm getting calvical widening bare mine or deltoid implants to futher increase my width however I'm glad I never tried anything before maxxing out my muscles.
only thing i would reccomend is increasing ohp and then making the decision, you are already 3 standard deviations above everyone else
I would never get the surgery, just seems dumb if Im roid,

I think through Wolff's law and Davis'law you can change bonestructure and ligaments any age
Mike O Hearn talks about this in every one of his videos, the biggest mistake older people make is using lesser weights
By doing that they lose bone density and the bone doesn't have stimulus to adapt, neither do joints,
that +roids+mobility routine is how he stays jacked

Famous DoggCrapp program founder also discussed (on the forums)
that his bone structure is forever changed compared to the avg person bcs of gymming.

Just look at any powerlifter bones studies

Also someone that went under the radar all this time yet is the face of mogging is Connor Murphy (before he turned schizo)
View attachment 32596

Frauded his way through life, you won't see another pic of him not flaring his lats

View attachment 32597

Tom Haviland as well
View attachment 32598

only thing i would reccomend is increasing ohp and then making the decision, you are already 3 standard deviations above everyone else

I think through Wolff's law and Davis'law you can change bonestructure and ligaments any age
Mike O Hearn talks about this in every one of his videos, the biggest mistake older people make is using lesser weights
By doing that they lose bone density and the bone doesn't have stimulus to adapt, neither do joints,

that his bone structure is forever changed compared to the avg person bcs of gymming.

I am going to eat rn i will r**e u and ur beliefs later

have a nice lunch no hard feelings bhai:)
I am a former gymcel i was a bodybuilding geek

I had defeated everyone in my previous class in arm wrestling

Black guy is taller has bigger frame, bigger limbs
, bigger skull and more muscle

View attachment 32596

View attachment 32597

Tom Haviland as well
View attachment 32598

Why do you think lats are fraud? I mean it's purely functional like mewing. It helps posture too. I'm not talking about like a lat flare to the max. For me I find a bit of lat flex helps me stand up straighter.

View attachment 32596

View attachment 32597

Tom Haviland as well
View attachment 32598

Ur clavicle width limits ur bidelt width

I am a former gymcel i was a bodybuilding geek

I had defeated everyone in my previous class in arm wrestling

Black guy is taller has bigger frame, bigger limbs
, bigger skull and more muscle
View attachment 32596

View attachment 32597

Tom Haviland as well
View attachment 32598

100% agree. My frame has changed and it's not all muscle. It just looks different. I sized down like 5 months ago and stopped gym and all hormones and got to see how I looked with out almost no muscle and I saw my frame was much much larger and my shirts still fit the same in the frame. It kinda made me realize how important gym or hard labor truly is for men. It just makes yoj more robust over the long ter

Also you don't need gym to max your frame. Farming work and lots of construction can max your frame over the years. I remember seeing this skinny Mexican guy I knew and he got in on construction. Years later he looks completely different and claims he doesn't go to the gym at all yet his frame is wider and wrists are thicker.

Why do you think lats are fraud? I mean it's purely functional like mewing. It helps posture too. I'm not talking about like a lat flare to the max. For me I find a bit of lat flex helps me stand up straighter.
conerschizo.pngconermurophy.png

To use Connor as a specific example, he flares his lats everytime there's a photoshoot, compare these two pictures, to this
1719764571512.png
in both angles he is flexing lats hard, only differnce is lighting and fraudmaxxing angle

I have the exact same insertions and hips as him just different bicep/tricep instertions.
I also flare my lats a little when I take a selfie
In reality he is same type of body as Hwang Chul Soon, although maybe a less extreme case of hip bones

Yes, building your lats to fill out shirts is legit for posture and framemogging
Biggest improvement in my posture came from training neck
specifically neck extensions and neck curls, just trains your subconciousness how to hold your head, also deepened voice a lil bit

100% agree. My frame has changed and it's not all muscle. It just looks different. I sized down like 5 months ago and stopped gym and all hormones and got to see how I looked with out almost no muscle and I saw my frame was much much larger and my shirts still fit the same in the frame. It kinda made me realize how important gym or hard labor truly is for men. It just makes yoj more robust over the long ter

Also you don't need gym to max your frame. Farming work and lots of construction can max your frame over the years. I remember seeing this skinny Mexican guy I knew and he got in on construction. Years later he looks completely different and claims he doesn't go to the gym at all yet his frame is wider and wrists are thicker.

Mexican guy is same story as tennis players, stress makes bones grow

I began gym at 16, since then gained 20 kg, my palms grew thicker from 7 cm to 10 cm
can grip hold a basketball with one hand now

Its my first doomer avi ever

your profile description isn't doing you any favors

View attachment 32614View attachment 32615

To use Connor as a specific example, he flares his lats everytime there's a photoshoot, compare these two pictures, to this
View attachment 32616
in both angles he is flexing lats hard, only differnce is lighting and fraudmaxxing angle

I have the exact same insertions and hips as him just different bicep/tricep instertions.
In reality he is same type of body as Hwang Chul Soon, although maybe a less extreme case of hip bones

Yes, building your lats to fill out shirts is legit for posture and framemogging

I began gym at 16, since then gained 20 kg, my palms grew thicker from 7 cm to 10 cm

I changed my avi boyo

View attachment 32614View attachment 32615

View attachment 32616

Biggest improvement in my posture came from training neck
specifically neck extensions and neck curls, just trains your subconciousness how to hold your head, also deepened voice a lil bit

I changed profile description too