- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
They just come back on alts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Couldnt be me tbhi dont think i will create an alt tbh
He doesn't dwyeah i am still waiting for whitepill to contact me if he actually loved me
I love you bbyeah i am still waiting for whitepill to contact me if he actually loved me
jokes aside is that you ?I love you bb
Yeah, made my last account May 17th or smthjokes aside is that you ?
lowkey thinking of something only whitepill would knowYeah, made my last account May 17th or smth
GODtislowkey thinking of something only whitepill would know
okay , what do we call goatis
water
wowwwwwater
OMG WHITEPILL I MISSED YOU BBGODtis