Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

There is a polyamorous relationship at my college

I wish this was a joke

Apparently it’s 6 guys and one girl

How disgusting

The worst part is I don’t even know who these 7 individuals are…

They are just walking around like NOTHING is happening
You go to a weird ass college
 
I wish this was a joke

Apparently it’s 6 guys and one girl

How disgusting

The worst part is I don’t even know who these 7 individuals are…

They are just walking around like NOTHING is happening
what is your college even about bro
 
tbf my cousins college has 2 furries that dont communicate with teachers and just make animal noises
 
I wish this was a joke

Apparently it’s 6 guys and one girl

How disgusting

The worst part is I don’t even know who these 7 individuals are…

They are just walking around like NOTHING is happening
Femcels doesn't exist
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top