Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation There is no way that I feel this way

Lost Ferry CEO

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
37,329
Solutions
278
Online time
4d 18h
Reputation
115,255
And I still ain't give an answer I know you're losing your patience now
Hold me, I'm kind of afraid
And I'm trying to give an answer, but there's fog in the way
And I'm so sorry
Would you still call me your bae?
Time and time again, I kind of played in your face
Can you even look my way ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top