Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL "They dont fw ethnic people"

Genuinely a failure of a nation.
The West is doomed, not because of a single person, but because their overlords decide it is. Every couple of centuries, a new superpower rises, while the old one falls. This is the cycle of life for nations.

And we happen to be living through the rough part.
Unfortunately, yes. But either way, if it weren’t us, it would have been our children or grandchildren. I’d rather face this tough challenge myself than leave it for my kids to deal with.

@NumbThePain is Hitler, he had a nazi phase while being Indonesian or some other type of gross g**k. Imagine the retardation, bud is literally human filth and was a sf cel
He's mixed like you, mutt supremacy tbh

It's funny how his whole personality is him being 62.5% dutch so he doesn't get bullied by basement dwellers

I'm not mutt at all. My "mixage" is of similar groups. I'm basically broadly Mediterranean. Mutt is when nigggers mix with goooks or when cumskins mix with nigggers, etc. Basically when two groups who are very distinct mix. It's not mutt when it's Spanish and Italian or British and German, etc. for example.
"Mutt" = mixed within the manosphere
Bud just had and incel cumskin dad who did a rice n****r jungle dwelling g**k out of despair
Mutt/mixed kids mog doe innit

Aren't you half turkish half slav

Diff races innit

Let's agree to disagree 💂‍♀️☕💥☕💂‍♀️
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Slavic dna is on the lower end in Bulgaria, it's mostly culturally slavic. Bulgarians are mostly native balkan. Slavs come from a lot more up north. Bulgarians are mostly Tracian and have dinarid phenos

You're ethnic yourself, bro. Half of the mod team is white, the other half is ethnic. Get some solid reasoning or just zip it.
Who's white? Clavicular is borderline negroid (dna particles from n****r semen) and technoboss is Jewish. Those are the only whites I can think of

Who's white? Clavicular is borderline negroid (dna particles from n****r semen) and technoboss is Jewish. Those are the only whites I can think of
Alex, Clav, Orc, Gargantuan, Techno are all white, and a few others are half white. JFL at you, man. You're setting a standard where if you're white, you're good looking, and if not, you're out of the system. Meanwhile, you're not even white yourself, so by your logic, you're calling yourself ugly.

Alex, Orc, Gargantuan
Fair enough, won't argue here
It's scientifically proven women carry the dna of people who creampied them. He made thread on how his mother was a whore. He's borderline negroid cuz his mother got pumped by n*****s

I've seen the doxxes, bud is Israeli

They're technically white but are too untermensch amerimutt.
you're not even white yourself
White is cope tbh, I'm actually white but I don't want to get into arguments with deathniks about it, so I call myself med, despite being 100% European

It's scientifically proven women carry the dna of people who creampied them. He made thread on how his mother was a whore. He's borderline negroid cuz his mother got pumped by n*****s

in thats case almost all whites are not white
I've seen the doxxes, bud is Israeli
Bro is american with european ancestry

White is cope tbh, I'm actually white but I don't want to get into arguments with deathniks about it, so I call myself med, despite being 100% European
No, no, bro. If we’re talking about skin tone, I’d be considered white, my skin is even lighter than some Europeans. But we all know that your region isn't really seen as white by most of Western Europe, based on their standards of what’s considered white in their eyes.

in thats case almost all whites are not white

Bro is american with european ancestry

No, no, bro. If we’re talking about skin tone, I’d be considered white, my skin is even lighter than some Europeans. But we all know that your region isn't really seen as white by most of Western Europe, based on their standards of what’s considered white in their eyes.
Bulgaria is seen as white in the UK (I've lived there)