be fucking miserable at their stupid colleges
all for some boring ass office job to just waste away in your whole life
fuck that shit cuh
do whatever the fuck makes you happy
now I'm not saying just to go out and do some stupid shit, commit crimes or nothing like that
what I'm tryna say is do whatever the fuck you want in life and don't let nobody ever stop you from trying to achieve whatever the fuck you wanna do
especially in this life
and fuck y'all tryna tell me focus on your education and get some whatever boring ass job
sure it'll pay the bills but I'm not just tryna let everything go to waste here
cuz who's life is it? yours or mine?
and at the end of the day, who's there? not you, not no one
it's my life n***a
and I don't care if y'all think I'm retarded for typing this boring ass shit because its what I believe
don't let no one stop you from believing and trying to achieve what you want
like just be yourself n***a
don't let whatever people say you cant think what you wanna think and you cant believe what you wanna
cuz what can they do n***a?
your life is whatever the fuck you make it, and you never know how close you are to success
so keep pushing
www.google.com
you ain't gotta lie to all these motherfuckers tryna please them
because why the fuck would you do that?
all for some boring ass office job to just waste away in your whole life
fuck that shit cuh
do whatever the fuck makes you happy
now I'm not saying just to go out and do some stupid shit, commit crimes or nothing like that
what I'm tryna say is do whatever the fuck you want in life and don't let nobody ever stop you from trying to achieve whatever the fuck you wanna do
especially in this life
and fuck y'all tryna tell me focus on your education and get some whatever boring ass job
sure it'll pay the bills but I'm not just tryna let everything go to waste here
cuz who's life is it? yours or mine?
and at the end of the day, who's there? not you, not no one
it's my life n***a
and I don't care if y'all think I'm retarded for typing this boring ass shit because its what I believe
don't let no one stop you from believing and trying to achieve what you want
like just be yourself n***a
don't let whatever people say you cant think what you wanna think and you cant believe what you wanna
cuz what can they do n***a?
your life is whatever the fuck you make it, and you never know how close you are to success
so keep pushing
Keep Pushin
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupKeep Pushin · Yeat2093℗ 2024 Field Trip Recordings/Capitol RecordsReleased on: 2024-02-16Vocalist, Producer: Yeat...
because why the fuck would you do that?