Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Things r looking up

Ben07

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
2,360
Online time
3d 6h
Reputation
6,276
So, I've been talking to this girl for a while, and she's everything I've wanted. Like from looks from hobbies just everything, everything I like, she likes and vice versa.

Like I've met other women before, of course, but nothing has hit like this. All i can think about is her, and since meeting her I've not been able to watch porn bc it doesn't even arouse me it disqusts me at this point. idk I just feel healed in some way

if this doesn't work out im cooked
 
So, I've been talking to this girl for a while, and she's everything I've wanted. Like from looks from hobbies just everything, everything I like, she likes and vice versa.

Like I've met other women before, of course, but nothing has hit like this. All i can think about is her, and since meeting her I've not been able to watch porn bc it doesn't even arouse me it disqusts me at this point. idk I just feel healed in some way

if this doesn't work out im cooked
mirin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top