Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Thinned hair.

Loramartinez

I started coloring my hair a lot in the past few years and it recently became so so thin. It was never naturally this thin. My hair being this thin brings me down and honestly doesn’t look good since I have the face shape that just depends on volume. What do I do?

Attachments

• 43639EAC-B2F7-4FA5-842C-E0343A1C4DAC.jpeg
    43639EAC-B2F7-4FA5-842C-E0343A1C4DAC.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 11
You need to stop coloring your hair 24/7. Dying your hair is the worst thing you can do. Your natural hair color is definitely enough.
There are different ways to make your hair thicker. I use Rosemary Oil and Coconout oil, but you have to be patient and use it for half a year, only then will you see results. Reasons for thin hair could be: drugs, alcohol, smoking, poor diet, you rub your hair with a towel vigorously and for a long time, you often use heat to dry your hair, Hormonal imbalance, vitamin deficiency, poor liver/gut health. Or you simply have thin hair because of your genetics. For a men i would say take fin and minox if you start to loose ur hair. To be honest, I don't know if women can take that jfl you look like a woman.

I started coloring my hair a lot in the past few years and it recently became so so thin. It was never naturally this thin. My hair being this thin brings me down and honestly doesn’t look good since I have the face shape that just depends on volume. What do I do?
You should start your minoxidil journey and massage that area of of scalp!

stop dying your hair, that shit is 99% of the time unattractive as hell. natural mogs. improve hair healthy by putting oils in it and washing your hair properly and not excessively

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
stop dying your hair, that shit is 99% of the time unattractive as hell. natural mogs. improve hair healthy by putting oils in it and washing your hair properly and not excessively
Btw I dyed it natural colors. Not the weird colors

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
limaschild Looksmaxxing 2
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
Schenzy Hair Advice 1
C Hair Advice 3