Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

this forum has become so boring

IMG_6491.webp
 
I remember when it used to be fun
and lots of members were active
all good things come to an end
this sucks guys I miss you all
:pepehands: :pepehands:
I joined from org a few days ago and there's only like 30 users in total here lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top