Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This forum is embarassing

I prefer this embarassment to be limited to vicarious forms
it’s grotesque to see how psychotic and trivial this forum appears in the eyes of a new neutral user (I’m neither new nor neutral, but I’m trying to be)
wym
 
successful ragebait, but the current state of this forum is indeed embarrassing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top