- Joined
- Jun 15, 2025
- Messages
- 995
- Online time
- 1d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,275
Only losers use this forum... there is like no normal person that is being active on here ugh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have not met a single normal user on this site yet.... you are all insane losers....
Ughhh I dont know yettt >,<
m-maybe your not...... idk yet~why am i loser?
m-maybe your not...... idk yet~
You were literally calling yourself the craziest com user a few minutes agoyou are all insane
on some bi polar shitYou were literally calling yourself the craziest com user a few minutes ago
polar bearon some bi polar shit
lol whateverrrr I can do whateverrr I want hehe~You were literally calling yourself the craziest com user a few minutes ago
Yeahhh maybe I am and WHAT????on some bi polar shit
on some kanye west shitYeahhh maybe I am and WHAT????
hella nt bro"Sapphire's accomplice"
fucking hell i didnt even seen tshella nt bro