Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
australiaWhere you live
What??your day abt to finish , my day just startedaustralia
Chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo. Spread the word!
View attachment 155121
equator's fault bludWhat??your day abt to finish , my day just started
im arousedChad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo chad vanderloo. Spread the word!
View attachment 155121
I don't blame youim aroused
i used to but i got school now #academicweaponthats why i stay up all night n day![]()
Werent you from Greece just yesterday?brutal southernhemisphere pill
never said i live there boyoWerent you from Greece just yesterday?
mogs mei used to but i got school now #academicweapon
I’m so afraid of insects and snakes I would never be able to live thereaustralia
every n***a thinks australia is just one big jungleI’m so afraid of insects and snakes I would never be able to live there
What about spiders or other insects ? Or rats ?every n***a thinks australia is just one big jungle
i live in the city i've seen two snakes in my lifetime
rareWhat about spiders or other insects ? Or rats ?
Interestingnever said i live there boyo
i'm greek but i live in australia
must've misread one of my posts