Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This forums real ones

its funny how people goon to anyone and anything tbh
IMG_3616.jpeg
 
I’m rent free on a lot of people’s minds in this forum and it shows. Kind of crazy to think about lol. Anything but admit im htn. I never even wanted any beef btw
 
This is his alt nuke it please dean
Such rambunctious decisions cannot be taken without proof. This is pure.. cope. Last ditch effort as a means to get my attention. Delulu over0 it’s time to do the quadratic equation homework now the determinants won’t solve them themselves!
 
jfl at her disappearing where there's no piggy chan to protect her
3-4 times but I think she always does this. I deeply suspect she’s at the verge of tears when leaving threads mid-argument
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top