Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL This hoe finna think I’m tryna steal her man 😂 💀

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,729
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,091
Location
Mumbai, India
Either I look like a f****t or she low-key thinks her boyfriend is a f****t cause as soon as I showed up to talk to this n***a that hoe grabbed his arm like I was finna snatch the mf

Bitch looked mad asf too deathstare type beat like chill n***a I ain’t trying nun 😭
 
i'm confused, are you a man or a woman
I’m a man n***a that’s why I thought it was weird

Bitch was looking at me like I was some street whore meanwhile I just saw the n***a cause he went to my class a year ago
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top