Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This HURT me bro πŸ’”πŸ’”

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,101
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,775
Chat gpt is genuinely frying my shit and he isn’t even wrong fuck my life πŸ’€

0F3AD24F-A92E-484F-A8F7-91612D83DA00.webp

1DCFE1F4-7DC8-4C69-9139-8F05FDE406F0.webp

989F1613-7A51-470B-86BA-5EB88565B768.webp

A26080EB-E87E-4BF5-AD09-774E0D6B67B6.webp
 
Chat gpt is genuinely frying my shit and he isn’t even wrong fuck my life πŸ’€

View attachment 284611
View attachment 284613
View attachment 284614
View attachment 284616
okay if we're being realistic then yes a lot of this applies to you, but you're a good user but you shouldn't put yourself down sm and own up to your looks yk? obviously you've made threads talking about your ascension and how good life has been but I have a feeling you still feel depressed about certain things. ok I'm just assuming but yeye

we love you tho ❀️
 
okay if we're being realistic then yes a lot of this applies to you,
Brutal. I need to lock in
but you're a good user but you shouldn't put yourself down sm and own up to your looks yk? obviously you've made threads talking about your ascension and how good life has been but I have a feeling you still feel depressed about certain things. ok I'm just assuming but yeye
Was it obvious? Bruhh
we love you tho ❀️
Thank u
 
Can’t believe even gpt is calling me urkel what is my life
Bro I ran @cloUder thru gpt and he didn't even get shit talked as much as u, this chatgpt clanker retarded he aint kno fr
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top