- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
No joke I don't recognise the way I type anymore
wtf
wtf
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tf is that brock (my) back moutain avis trendNo joke I don;t recognise the way I type anymore
wtf
"Pom's sub" jure wallah fréfot
I didn't know u became a muzzie"Pom's sub" jure wallah fréfot
je l'ai dit avec chest bro"Pom's sub" jure wallah fréfot
fml WHO did I think I wasyou picked the WRONG GUY my friend...![]()
"Je suis la petite salope à Pom" ahhje l'ai dit avec chest bro
Sub moderatorPom’s sub what?
parfois a real n***a aime se faire dominer"Je suis la petite salope à Pom" ahh
J'ai screenshoté btwparfoid a real n***a aime se faire dominer![]()
I can just tell you’re a vibrant, energetic person in real life. It’s a great thing!wait ppl changed their texting styles? i’ve always texted like this
wallahi I'm finishedJ'ai screenshoté btw
Fini fini fini pour ton aura mon ami
lucky ahhwait ppl changed their texting styles? i’ve always texted like this
Qui pom ?(si elle voit ca)
I don't think there is anything wrong with being NT or autistic.No joke I don't recognise the way I type anymore
wtf
Oh shut upparfois a real n***a aime se faire dominer![]()
Only nt accent is talking like lazerdimNo joke I don't recognise the way I type anymore
wtf
ouais elleQui pom ?
Isn't that for only guys? I've heard some really bad stuff about that forumIf you think this is bad, spend a year on org and watch yourself slowly turn into an evil menace.
Yes, luckily. Please stay on this forum!Isn't that for only guys? I've heard some really bad stuff about that forum
Will do, it doesn't seem that toxicYes, luckily. Please stay on this forum!
Here, it’s not. You’re in great hands!Will do, it doesn't seem that toxic