Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL This video made me realise how much of a loser junky I must look like 😭

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,713
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,032
Location
Mumbai, India
Apperantly usually waters go to the guy when it’s time to pay but with me I’m such a loser that when I was eating with my sister who’s 2 years younger than me btw cause ofc I don’t have a date they still go to her 😭

It’s like I’m so below even patriarchal norms n***a fuck my incel life

 
Now the time has come where the men need to start protesting for rights
it would never work cause men are cucks as long as some hoe says something makes they pussy wet n*****s be blindly running to it

I bet a hoe could convince a man to get fucked up the ass for her entertainment and pay her to watch
 
it would never work cause men are cucks as long as some hoe says something makes they pussy wet n*****s be blindly running to it

I bet a hoe could convince a man to get fucked up the ass for her entertainment and pay her to watch
We just need the US military,that’s enough. Maybe if we want to use hacks the Israeli one
 
Severe paranoid schizophrenia
 
Severe paranoid schizophrenia
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top