D
Deleted member 77539
Guest
Like your not better than anyone because you’re more naturel and drink blood
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I mean the goatis glazerswhat do you mean by natural
i assumed peds and shit but the drinking blood threw me off
I mean the goatis glazers
what on earth does this mean
YeahThe superiority complex aspect of it is wierd but natural eating is better (besides the raw meat and blood)
They literally areLike your not better than anyone because you’re more naturel and drink blood
Do you drink the blood of the women that you killThey literally are
don’t youDo you drink the blood of the women that you kill
i need adon’t you
I only drink the blood of @Nythra333Do you drink the blood of the women that you kill
NoThey literally are