- Joined
- Jun 5, 2025
- Messages
- 794
- Online time
- 6d 2h
- Reputation
- 1,746
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
good stuff keep it upI'm already transitioned
View attachment 340298
Nice fake story shit eater im the one who doxxed you on org forum. I absolutely mog you and its not even close (fuck whitepill i hate that piece of shit more than you)I'm already transitioned
View attachment 340298
Nga
You send me to the homelands?If you dont stop posting com threads im gonna send you to north korea for crimes against humanity
I always knew you were a communistYou send me to the homelands?
Thought this was another mia thread but nah this is targeted
just wanted to know if you were joining us or notThought this was another mia thread but nah this is targeted![]()