- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
Thoughts on him
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He is still here...Dk where the fuck he’s disappeared off to
High femboy potentialThoughts on him
As many as necessary to show this forum he is himHow many threads are you gonna post about this n***a
why do I click viewed ignore content and see this dude with the numbers like I’m Mason from black ops 1@Anxietypilled we know you are him
Impossible he’d look cute tbhHigh femboy potential
Your name takes up half my screenAs many as necessary to show this forum he is him
He already looks like a femboy he just needs some makeup and a bblImpossible he’d look cute tbh
I put myself on your ignore list by error. May I apologize.why do I click viewed ignore content and see this dude with the numbers like I’m Mason from black ops 1
Forcibly inject him with estrogenHe already looks like a femboy he just needs some makeup and a bbl
Mtf in his sleep tooForcibly inject him with estrogen
"It might seem crazy what I'm boutta say"How many threads are you gonna post about this n***a
"It might seem crazy what I'm boutta say"
"It might seem crazy what I'm boutta say"
can you tell us more?It's not ey bro, it's pento
Pento is @pento im not Pentocan you tell us more?
after the @Zelda3 larp I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be eyWhat is it
You know you can have multiple accounts on this site right?Pento is @pento im not Pento
Never played Zeldaafter the @Zelda3 larp I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be ey
We think at least one of the so called popular egirls is indeed ey undercoverafter the @Zelda3 larp I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be ey
either that clover, Nina or anxietypilledWe think at least one of the so called popular egirls is indeed ey undercover
hmmm...either that clover, Nina or anxietypilled
Elaborate please. What does "she" do wrong if it is ey then?but clover is too obvious
autistic behavior can be feigned you know?and Nina... well she's too autisitc
I think so my friend, although it can be pento as wellso best bet is this account