Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Thoughts on femboys?

90% of people who talk about femboys are joking

I do think however there is something to be said about women favouring somewhat more feminine submissive men in the same vein as men sometimes favouring more masculine and dominant women

However that being said, it is still biologically the norm for heterosexual women to be attracted to men who possess masculine dimorphic features
Age is very important aspect of this whole "femboy" craze

Realistically do you think 30 year old woman is going to be as attracted to feminine men as much a 16 year old girl would be?
Once women reach a certain age they look for certain qualities in men to see if they are suitable enough to father their children. Someone who can protect them and help them take care of them. I doubt any femboy would be someone they look for

This whole femboy craze is literally just girls aged 13-17 max. I'd say once you reach 18-19 you start looking for more masculine men.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Realistically do you think 30 year old woman is going to be as attracted to feminine men as much a 16 year old girl would be?
Once women reach a certain age they look for certain qualities in men to see if they are suitable enough to father their children. Someone who can protect them and help them take care of them. I doubt any femboy would be someone they look for

This whole femboy craze is literally just girls aged 13-17 max. I'd say once you reach 18-19 you start looking for more masculine men.
Makes sense. But In my college I see feminine men are still desired. And also there's a woman in her 30's that is in my gym that flirts with feminine young guys in there. She could be an exception too because it's the only one i saw but also I dont really know a lot of people +30