Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll thread

what thread should i drop first?
water thread
iron thread
why milk is bad thread
importance of mental,spiritual and social health and a personality thread
importance of mental,spiritual and social health and a personality thread :ez:

Importance of mental,spiritual and social health and a personality thread

Milk is not bad

4th thread is not it

Id say iron thread

MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK I LOVE MILK
HUMAN BREAST MILK HS 9 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER LITER, COW MILK HAS 34, AND RAT MILK HAS 120 :eek: :pogu::pogu::pogu::pogu::catjam::catjam:
RAT MILK RAT MILK RAT MILK
PICK UP NYC INFESTED SUBWAY ESTROGENIC RATS AND SQUEEZE INTO MOUTH FOR PROTEIN :sussy::poggers::booba::booba::booba:
MILK MILK MILK

Thread on how some1 can mimic trt with mental health

thats what the goverment wants you to think
More like the big milk companies in the US that started propaganda to paint milk as some sort of superfood that makes you grow taller, have better bones density etc.

I think Milk is still a good drink though, just extremely overrated, especially cows milk :wesmart:

More like the big milk companies in the US that started propaganda to paint milk as some sort of superfood that makes you grow taller, have better bones density etc.

I think Milk is still a good drink though, just extremely overrated, especially cows milk :wesmart:
Lowkey it’s amazing though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

yh its true,its kinda funny that the us did that esp as the majority of the us and the world is lactose intolerant

whole cow milk has 3.25% protein
rat milk can have up to 9% protein :wesmart:

bro you live in new york, rats were given estrogen in an attempt to control the population, now theyre big fat and lactating, you literally live in a gold mine :200iq:
I am not lactating rats for a couple bands 😭😭

what thread should i drop first?
water thread
iron thread
why milk is bad thread
importance of mental,spiritual and social health and a personality thread
last one cause this forum needs it badly (jk this forum is not half as bad as i imagined it to be/nowhere near .org)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I would say personally it would be information at the top, real-life application in the middle and studies referenced at the bottom. You can refer to my Ultraasound Cavitation thread, I used this format.
thank you