Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

tiktokcel zeta

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He didn't get any surgeries (probably), just debloated and squints like crazy. Look up his post history on org; he was good-looking already. He's a cutie, especially when he smiles, no homo. PSL 6-7 in my opinion.
Look at him, such a cutie 🥰🤤
ooo i thought he got surgeries bc made a tiktok ab hardmaxxing, he is a cutie tho i just hate tiktokcels💔

psl rating is 1-7 in which one is sub and 7 is perfect
PSL is form 0 to 8 . PSL 8 being perfection.
why are u guys reacting to this weirdly is it not 1-7😭😭
yes
ooo i thought he got surgeries bc made a tiktok ab hardmaxxing, he is a cutie tho i just hate tiktokcels💔
Titktokcels are referred to those who joined the forum and e metered the BP sphere due to the Looksmaxxing trend on tiktok in 2023. Not those who post on tiktok

Please read the incel wiki glossary so you don't misuse the terms.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
PSL is form 0 to 8 . PSL 8 being perfection.

yes

Titktokcels are referred to those who joined the forum and e metered the BP sphere due to the Looksmaxxing trend on tiktok in 2023. Not those who post on tiktok

Please read the incel wiki glossary so you don't misuse the terms.
whoopsie😢 guys im true bp trust me i just forgor😍

what psl rating would you give this tiktokcel, id give him a psl 6 but he frauds with contacts and hardmaxxed
Zeta’s a solid guy, but I’m skeptical he didn’t have any surgeries. Still, having a good foundation is key, so he was already in a good spot to begin with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Off-Topic 28