- Joined
- Apr 13, 2025
- Messages
- 1,110
- Online time
- 9d 10h
- Reputation
- 6,993
Men used to go to war brah...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wonder how many days you'd have on org if they still had that feature upJoever.
Good question but it probably wouldn’t be that high. Probably similar to what I have now on here.I wonder how many days you'd have on org if they still had that feature up
10937d 9hI wonder how many days you'd have on org if they still had that feature up
u been there for 7 years logging in daily. It would be maybe 2 years at leastGood question but it probably wouldn’t be that high. Probably similar to what I have now on here.
That's more like it10937d 9h
Not daily. I also took break for months before being mod.u been there for 7 years logging in daily. It would be maybe 2 years at least
That's more like it
OverTime spent online 8d 22h 21m 53s