Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tips for improving looks

G0n3r

worst anorexic ever
can you tell me how I could possibly improve how I look? I still like being alternative so I don't wanna hear "go natural " blah blah blah
be as harsh as you want, I think at this point I genuinely need to hear it

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-14 7.13.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-14 7.13.39 PM.png
    357 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2024-09-14 7.13.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-14 7.13.33 PM.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 20
Lose a little bit of weight
Get rid of piercings
Die hair natural color
Grow hair longer
Debloat through gua Sha, water intake, and increased potassium with less sodium intake.
Exercise

can you tell me how I could possibly improve how I look? I still like being alternative so I don't wanna hear "go natural " blah blah blah
be as harsh as you want, I think at this point I genuinely need to hear it

Thanks!
Just let's you take out that nose ring. Makes you look like a gull darn steer. And that red hair makes ya look like Ronald Mai Dang Lao. Mai Dang Lao is a good place to eat from time to time but nobody wants to look like it's flippin mascot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just let's you take out that nose ring. Makes you look like a gull darn steer. And that red hair makes ya look like Ronald Mai Dang Lao. Mai Dang Lao is a good place to eat from time to time but nobody wants to look like it's flippin mascot.
I might actually size up my ring out of spite :3 but I agree on the red hair thing , fuck Ronnie

I might actually size up my ring out of spite :3 but I agree on the red hair thing , fuck Ronnie
I don't feel spite over what other people do with their appearances. Actually, on second thought, I do. Especially can't stand to see women over 60 years old with blue hair. Seeing them I think to myself, "What kind of husband would allow that garbage. Probably lets her do yoga as well."

I don't feel spite over what other people do with their appearances. Actually, on second thought, I do. Especially can't stand to see women over 60 years old with blue hair. Seeing them I think to myself, "What kind of husband would allow that garbage. Probably lets her do yoga as well."
ay nothing wrong with yoga (to an extent)

ay nothing wrong with yoga (to an extent)
Oh yes there is. Show me a couple where the woman is involved in stupid shit like yoga and I'll show you a couple where the man is a nervous little mouse whenever she's around. You can't make any sandwiches in a yoga studio.

emphasize hair health and volume over color, but also try to keep a color that is natural to humans. the bright red is not realistic and looks weird. maybe a dirty blonde or dark brown?
your nose ring does not look appealing, maybe a different type of nose piercing, if you are insistent on having them?
be healthy

emphasize hair health and volume over color, but also try to keep a color that is natural to humans. the bright red is not realistic and looks weird. maybe a dirty blonde or dark brown?
your nose ring does not look appealing, maybe a different type of nose piercing, if you are insistent on having them?
be healthy
yeah im planning on growing it out
agreed on the red
okay thx

Oh yes there is. Show me a couple where the woman is involved in stupid shit like yoga and I'll show you a couple where the man is a nervous little mouse whenever she's around. You can't make any sandwiches in a yoga studio.
ay maybe he's mouse like cuz shes leaner than him with that milf yoga bod