Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Title

klyro

Mossad Top Agent
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
4,714
Solutions
4
Online time
10d 21h
Reputation
8,734
Location
Epsteins island
Ive been reading old covos with friends
they make me feel so sad and empty I miss talking with random niglets on discord or forum users like caterpillar or sugar

I was reading my old convos with a guy I met on discord, I loved him so much, he was like my older brother
he ended up deleting all his shit since he got doxxed and swatted I miss my old online friends so much.
Hugging Hug GIF
 
That sounds awful. I hope you get better and find more people to talk to
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top