Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion TO FOIDS: pick one guy, and you can have him all for yourself

TO FOIDS: pick one guy to have him forever

• Total voters
I'd say so yes. Even pretty boys back then had some form of masculinity that didn't feel forced IDK how to describe it
Do you think there's a difference between 2000s/ 90s pretty boys and now? I feel like back then they were just more boyish now they have an extreme of both masculine ( sharp jaw square wide forehead) and feminine ( big lips small nose ) features..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you think there's a difference between 2000s/ 90s pretty boys and now? I feel like back then they were just more boyish now they have an extreme of both masculine ( sharp jaw square wide forehead) and feminine ( big lips small nose ) features..
Today they're like this, probably fillers
2000s ones looked more feminized

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no I DONT KNOWWWW AHHHHH
why do you drink water?
i’ve always liked pretty boys, probably something to do with my personality, maybe it makes me feel that they would be more empathetic or something i really don’t know
Jfl prettyboys are bigger fuckboys than normal chads

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Off-Topic 23
ascension_real Off-Topic 15
d6rk.knight Off-Topic 98
fulh Looksmaxxing 27