Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

today

i had to pull over on the highway because i saw a dead deer and started crying so hard i couldn’t see
i hate seeing dead animals on the road it makes me so upset
I saw someone run over a fox and I start sobbing it was so sad
 
my uncle told me he accidentally killed a deer once and i still haven’t forgiven him
 
i had to pull over on the highway because i saw a dead deer and started crying so hard i couldn’t see
i hate seeing dead animals on the road it makes me so upset
pure soul
 
when I was little my neighbors gave me deer nuggets and told me it was chicken, I deadass cried about it for 2 days cus I was convinced I ate bambi
OH MY GOD??? why on earth would they give you deer nuggets that’s so absurd
 
n***a deers are cute why the fuck would I wanna eat one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What you eat on a regular basis btw

4B32CE13-9BD5-4512-9D17-EB8D656DEF9E.webp
 
You cannot be serious if someone would Drive into a deer you wouldnt laugh
???? would you laugh??? wtf is wrong with you
sicko
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top