- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He's incredibly smart, I'm so surprised he did thisVery smart thinking from him
Dude is madly in love, is the pfp him?
YahDude is madly in love, is the pfp him?
Yahis that him on his avi?
Dude is madly in love, is the pfp him?
Yesis that him on his avi?
not htn blud
Ok all bias aside he doesn't mog shit
Most obvious joke n***a use your brainnot htn blud
he mogs but like VERY LITTLEOk all bias aside he doesn't mog shit
Low mtn imo, he looks really young thohe mogs but like VERY LITTLE
no man, fuck you mean mtn. lltnLow mtn imo, he looks really young tho
I’m kinda kind when it comes to ratings tbhno man, fuck you mean mtn. lltn
Feeling nice todayLow mtn imo, he looks really young tho
I don’t like to rate cause I’m too kind tbh.Feeling nice today
he mogs tumor right?He looks identical to the bartender at my work wtf
he tagged me in the org post lmao
Just shut up already bro leave the n***a alonehe mogs tumor right?
Ey88 has the tallest ramus I’ve ever seen lol wtf"I think I look like ey88" welp
I CANT. IM FEELING NAUGHTYJust shut up already bro leave the n***a alone
I can’t support bullying tbh. this is becoming personalI CANT. IM FEELING NAUGHTY
it was personal when tumor bullied me when i joined. forgive but never forgetI can’t support bullying tbh. this is becoming personal
He mogs ey88, being the jeet he is"I think I look like ey88" welp