Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Too late for me?

AlbanianS0SA

If I’m 26 (late bloomer though) is it too late for me to start doing things like thumb pulling and zygo pulling to push forward maxilla?

If anyone around my age has any experience or results let me know. Even if I can only attain 20% of the results someone still in puberty can I’d still do it 💪🏼. Lmk thanks

If I’m 26 (late bloomer though) is it too late for me to start doing things like thumb pulling and zygo pulling to push forward maxilla?

If anyone around my age has any experience or results let me know. Even if I can only attain 20% of the results someone still in puberty can I’d still do it 💪🏼. Lmk thanks
Uhm, the main problem it’s that as far as I know these kind of things don’t really work and are cope (correct me if I’m wrong)