Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News Too much misinformation on this forum

softlysoftly

Like srsly too much. how can there be idiots who obviously don't know what they're talking about call cico (calories in calories out) cope and say it don't work @Buddy Boyo @666 please tell me you guys are like trolling
there is justlike too much misinfo about diet weight loss and nutrition if you guys want me to educate you i will

• Angry
Reactions: Neo
How dare you say this forum is filled with information when 90% of the content is me posting my schizophrenic rants about TENs (tomboys, emo girls, Non-binaries).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How dare you say this forum is filled with information when 90% of the content is me posting my schizophrenic rants about TENs (tomboys, emo girls, Non-binaries).
I was not like referring to you

Reactions: Neo
Are my looksmaxing threads legit OP? 🧐

There will always be conflicting opinions on these forums, all you have to do is listen to me and discard the others. 🥱

Like srsly too much. how can there be idiots who obviously don't know what they're talking about call cico (calories in calories out) cope and say it don't work @Buddy Boyo @666 please tell me you guys are like trolling
there is justlike too much misinfo about diet weight loss and nutrition if you guys want me to educate you i will

YIKESERIIIIIIINOOOOO

MISINFORMATION!!!!! WHERE?????

WE NEED SOME FACT CHECKERS HERE ASAP

:soy:

Back