- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Objectively it’s me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
exactly like him this n***a could get girls if he wasn’t nd asflike returnofthecutecel
correctObjectively it’s me
his nd stare is diabolical thoexactly like him this n***a could get girls if he wasn’t nd asf
id still crack it’s just the way he actshis nd stare is diabolical tho
im the one in my avi btwid still crack it’s just the way he acts
I regret saying tscorrect
nice shirtim the one in my avi btw
- cli'd never talk to myself like that nga, that's the biggest mistake you can make
im lyingnice shirt
i still have many insecurities nga- cl
i knowim lying
howi know![]()
Gigachad, top surgeon in the U.S., on the side I build homes for habitat for humanity!Htn,jacked,5,11,med student, gym coach, been taking care of myself financially since 18.
sexual male valueidk what smv is and i dont have favs
neva said you perfecti still have many insecurities nga
sex market value bro, just who is more fuckableidk what smv is and i dont have favs
there is always a bigger fish igGigachad, top surgeon in the U.S., on the side I build homes for habitat for humanity!
I am a Harvard Scholar too!there is always a bigger fish ig
Are you 6,7 too ?I am a Harvard Scholar too!
i still dont know tbh i dont want sex from anyonesex market value bro, just who is more fuckable
Only 6’4”, maybe I lied, maybe only Chad instead of GigachadAre you 6,7 too ?

sexual male value
sex market value
Thank me n****rthis is my biggest thread ever...
deserved picked good topic that people can discussthis is my biggest thread ever...
We knowguys for reference, it’s an inside joke between cristian and i. nothing offensive i say towards him is meant to be take seriously, i like him as a user and friend
Thank you so much for this, I never would have guessed!guys for reference, it’s an inside joke between cristian and i. nothing offensive i say towards him is meant to be take seriously, i like him as a user and friend
what inside jokeguys for reference, it’s an inside joke between cristian and i. nothing offensive i say towards him is meant to be take seriously, i like him as a user and friend
That he says that you’re dumb cause of Rambowhat inside joke
U do genuinely type like an indian tho budwhat inside joke
the nick eh 30 clip, ggs everybodywhat inside joke
i thank you all, this forum is funny afThank me n****r
yeah but rambo was straight up hating me in another threadThat he says that you’re dumb cause of Rambo
atleast I don-U do genuinely type like an indian tho bud
I don’t think so man he’s probably just kiddingyeah but rambo was straight up hating me in another thread
it pmo because 3 users including him were insulting me for no reasonI don’t think so man he’s probably just kidding
Aww my little baby can’t handle a lil jokeit pmo because 3 users including him were insulting me for no reason
i dont get it tbh is he joking or he was masking it after a joke?it pmo because 3 users including him were insulting me for no reason
well what’d u sayit pmo because 3 users including him were insulting me for no reason
don’t take it to heart cris, everyone on here likes youit pmo because 3 users including him were insulting me for no reason
sybauAww my little baby can’t handle a lil joke
not everyonedon’t take it to heart cris, everyone on here likes you![]()
im not masking anythingi dont get it tbh is he joking or he was masking it after a joke?
I hate n*****swell what’d u say
The way @BlendedNigger4L says it makes me cagesybau
hey dude what the fucknot everyone
not you niga is he masking that he hates you behind the joke or is he just joking when cussing on youim not masking anything
I hate n*****s