Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Top three most attractive women on the planet (in my opinion)

MrdrCake

Ϫ Sun Drenched Mogger Ϫ
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
I saw that wassup girl made a thread like this so I thought I’d do one similar

1. Laura Celia
IMG_3845.jpeg

2. Emily Ratajozki (I don’t think I spelled that correctly)
IMG_3844.jpeg

3. (The top of all time) Madison beerIMG_3837.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2 is not it tbh
Honestly yeah, I only chose her because she’s really hot in this one movie called ‘we are your friends’

She’s definitely not one of the hottest girls on the planet buuuut I’m pretty into her rn

all wearing makeup post non makeup pics
Yeah every celeb uses makeup even dudes (albeit less of a heavy look)

But here are pics of Madison, I can’t find any of the other two
IMG_3847.jpeg
IMG_3846.png

Isn’t.. isn’t that Adriana Lima?
this is adriana lima without makeup
i prefer females without fakeup
1716427064895.png1716427100958.png1716427114089.png1716427125937.png
sure she looks different but still imo better. only makeup imo that is valid is chapstick
cuz makeup covers up acne, which is bad skin quality just being hidden. then eyebrows and eyelashes can be grown, and darkened, so no need for mascara and the eyebrow thing. red lipstick is gross. fakeup is lazy and hides things that can be fixed.

Attachments

• 1716427069761.png
    1716427069761.png
    13 MB · Views: 3
View attachment 30359View attachment 30361View attachment 30362View attachment 30363
sure she looks different but still imo better. only makeup imo that is valid is chapstick
cuz makeup covers up acne, which is bad skin quality just being hidden. then eyebrows and eyelashes can be grown, and darkened, so no need for mascara and the eyebrow thing. red lipstick is gross. fakeup is lazy and hides things that can be fixed.
what’s your top 3 boyo

View attachment 30359View attachment 30361View attachment 30362View attachment 30363
Yeah I agree red lipstick is kinda gross, but chapstick ain’t even makeup dawg, and I don’t really mind makeup, its the same girl she just looks better, as long as it ain’t think asf and caked on their face I don’t mind

Yeah I agree red lipstick is kinda gross, but chapstick ain’t even makeup dawg, and I don’t really mind makeup, its the same girl she just looks better, as long as it ain’t think asf and caked on their face I don’t mind
yeah opinion varies on this, a lot of men like girls w/ it, it is just my preference without

And plus usually even with makeup you can tell if someone is naturally attractive or not, the only thing is the eyes, with crazy eye makeup it can be hard to tell how their eyes naturally look like

And plus usually even with makeup you can tell if someone is naturally attractive or not, the only thing is the eyes, with crazy eye makeup it can be hard to tell how their eyes naturally look like
this is true you can tell when girls are extreme make up frauding

Yea, I def understand why other people like sigma don’t like makeup but imo idrgaf
The most ironic instance of one my friends who didn't like makeup is when I asked him to rate some girls. I first asked him to rate Madison Beer, one of the girls on your list and he said 3/10 because she is doing too much. Then I asked him to rate three transgender girls who were frauding heavily, and he rated them 4,7,and 9 out of 10.

The funniest instance of one my friends who didn't like makeup is when I asked him to rate some girls. I first asked him to rate Madison Beer, one of the girls on the list and he said 3/10 because she is doing too much. Then I asked him to rate three transgender girls who were frauding heavily, and he rated them 4,7,and 9 out of 10.
Hahaha bro

Hahaha bro
We are hypocritical in our ratings tbh. I feel like we should rid the rating system and just be based off whether they are attractive or not because rating doesn't work or mean anything

We are hypocritical in our ratings tbh. I feel like we should rid the rating system and just be based off whether they are attractive or not because rating doesn't work or mean anything
I think when looking at physical attractiveness objectively the scale works

But irl people just aren’t that critical, people will either think someone’s attractive, average, or unattractive

I think when looking at physical attractiveness objectively the scale works

But irl people just aren’t that critical, people will either think someone’s attractive, average, or unattractive
This is the most accurate analysis tbh

may change later idk if i find other girls:
hoyeon jung
1716428001501.png
also other east asian girls are pretty. wavy hair looks good on them.
big upturned brown eyes are prettiest
source: google images, just an example: 1716428233538.png

there was a slavic girl, i believe she is polish, i saw her on tiktok a long time ago when i used it.
ok i cant find a good image of her, all of the videos the camera quality is not perfect. she also wears eye makeup, and it does boost her appeal, but she looks fine without it. sorry it was hard to find good pics lol
cant attach videos either jfl
1716428942812.png1716429001245.png

got tired of doing this lol
conclusion: east asians and slavics are the best

hoyeon jung
View attachment 30365
source: google images, just an example: View attachment 30366

there was a slavic girl, i believe she is polish, i saw her on tiktok a long time ago when i used it.
ok i cant find a good image of her, all of the videos the camera quality is not perfect. she also wears eye makeup, and it does boost her appeal, but she looks fine without it. sorry it was hard to find good pics lol
cant attach videos either lol
View attachment 30367View attachment 30368

Def, there was this one Korean girl I thought of first for Emily’s spot on my list, I forgot her name tho

hoyeon jung
View attachment 30365

cant attach videos either lol

irl i wont meet and date these exact people or any other so it doesnt really matter, i will just find someone who resembles my type

hoyeon jung
View attachment 30365

cant attach videos either jfl

valid ngl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 9
MrdrCake Off-Topic 6
n9wiff Looksmaxxing 7
Wassup5 Off-Topic 64