Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Total mod destruction

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,985
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 8h
Reputation
47,305
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
Oh,how beautiful it would be to annihilate the Jewish hierarchy. I swear things have been going down ever since everything is “why did…get banned” and whatever. I request @BlendedBlade🧿 to replace Hannah now! It’s the only logical step to balance out the Jewishness of the system.
 
Oh,how beautiful it would be to annihilate the Jewish hierarchy. I swear things have been going down ever since everything is “why did…get banned” and whatever. I request @BlendedBlade🧿 to replace Hannah now! It’s the only logical step to balance out the Jewishness of the system.
No I wanna replace Tony he dislikes me for no apparent reason
 
Posting 🧿 and nihilus is bad?
IMG_4588.jpeg
 
1. I think you're gonna get alot of hate for being mod in the first place which isn't good for you
2. You can be considered a push over
3. There are just more deserving users
 
1. I think you're gonna get alot of hate for being mod in the first place which isn't good for you
2. You can be considered a push over
3. There are just more deserving users
As far as minors go I think you and mess are 2 that would be a good mods especially you cause you rot a lot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top