Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Touchmaxxing foids

bhnts

CLpending
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
67
Online time
8h 36m
Reputation
54
Location
England
I have touched random foids without even talking to them first and they didn't care because of my face. I didn't know touching foids in certain areas counts as sexual assault, it was only for research purposes to see if a appeal to the opposite sex, I'm sad my cutecel days are over, I was just an innocent manlet who didn't know any better who just saw interesting squishy things
 
I have touched random foids without even talking to them first and they didn't care because of my face. I didn't know touching foids in certain areas counts as sexual assault, it was only for research purposes to see if a appeal to the opposite sex, I'm sad my cutecel days are over, I was just an innocent manlet who didn't know any better who just saw interesting squishy things
Court on Friday
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top