Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Okay but they're not you transphobic cuntlooks like a foid
It means they/themwtf does they/them even mean
I get that but wtf does that meanIt means they/them
it means you're not male or female my n***a. They is just what you say about someone who's gender has not been brought to lightI get that but wtf does that meanor is it just nonsense
Oh so it’s legit nonsense got itit means you're not male or female my n***a. They is just what you say about someone who's gender has not been brought to light![]()
Bro I’m just trying to understand
looks like zendayaLiteral perfection bye
View attachment 146129
Men have holes women have holes non binary people have holes.Looks like a woman to me, if there's a hole there's a goal.
Dont look at be loyal to me you infidel. Dont lookmlooks like zendaya
I don't understand this sentenceDont look at be loyal to me you infidel. Dont lookm
Read a book on it!Bro I’m just trying to understand
Fine, I'll update it.Men have holes women have holes non binary people have holes.
And also going by this rapist mindset is kinda weird. People have said this about babies and animals thats where the phrase comes from
okay.Fine, I'll update it.
If there's a womb, there's room
With consent
Fuck noRead a book on it!