Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Truecell trait

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 77539
  • Start date Start date
You don’t go outside for weeks at a time
One-oh-three point six – I burn!
("You’re not well, yet still you turn...")
Out that door into the night.
("How many zeroes does pain write?")
I know best, or so I say –
But I break myself each day.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top