Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Trying to better myself

Rey104591

IMG_4356.jpegCan someone give me tips on how to better myself like I feel like I look to feminine lol I’m 17 I’m weird and i don’t have physique or nothing I’m new to this lol I feel like I look old and young at the same time and I don’t let my mustache grow because someone said it doesn’t fit me

Attachments

• IMG_8576.jpeg
    IMG_8576.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Btw yall attack me like tell me what I need to fix

You could go gym and stuff if you wanted but your archetype has decent appeal already

View attachment 29877Can someone give me tips on how to better myself like I feel like I look to feminine lol I’m 17 I’m weird and i don’t have physique or nothing I’m new to this lol I feel like I look old and young at the same time and I don’t let my mustache grow because someone said it doesn’t fit me

View attachment 29877Can someone give me tips on how to better myself like I feel like I look to feminine lol I’m 17 I’m weird and i don’t have physique or nothing I’m new to this lol I feel like I look old and young at the same time and I don’t let my mustache grow because someone said it doesn’t fit me
Mew, chew hard gums for mandible projection,

Ice, collagen and caffeine serums for under eye support

Trim eyebrows

Gymmaxx -> boost test

Healthy diet and drink plenty of water, sleep alot, stop eating processed foods

Stop sugar, sodium intake -> debloat

Back