- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
imagine how long it took her to gain this much muscle im mirin so hard rn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
imagine how long it took her to gain this much muscle im mirin so hard rn
y? what’s wrong?Regardless of this i need to rope
yes i believe soNatural?
YESS GO GO GOI need to get in the gym holy fuck
I SERIOUSLY hate men at the point i will get angina pectoris because they exist i don't wanna be part of them they are all ugly ewoks if they wanna be ugly and stink af i want them to do it without me i don't wanna be part of them they are disgusting
i hope u feel better cindy, i get itI SERIOUSLY hate men at the point i will get angina pectoris because they exist i don't wanna be part of them they are all ugly ewoks if they wanna be ugly and stink af i want them to do it without me i don't wanna be part of them they are disgusting
i hope u feel better cindy, i get ittry and do something to distract urself and get ur mind off things!
![]()
imagine how long it took her to gain this much muscle im mirin so hard rn
imagine how long it took her to gain this much muscle im mirin so hard rn
i thinkkkk she said 4 years or more? i remember she had a insta qna thingyDoes she ever share how long it took her?
Get ur thyroid checked if ur eating the sameI need to gain some weight tbh im at 53kg rn and I keep losing weight for some reason it’s starting to become unhealthy
I should I just have to leave this shit country first I’ll check as soon as I get into CanadaGet ur thyroid checked if ur eating the same
Thyroid is responsible for regulating weight gain and loss basicallyI should I just have to leave this shit country first I’ll check as soon as I get into Canada
What does the thyroid have to do with it though can you pls explain
i like her arms tbhmirin tho if I were her I wouldn't train arms so much
Tyvm!! I actually didn’t know that I’ll get it checked asapThyroid is responsible for regulating weight gain and loss basically
They are good for defense have you ever thought about thatmuscles dosent look good on women
- Probably likes assmuscles dosent look good on women
wont be enough to beat a man in most cases, but yeah igThey are good for defense have you ever thought about that
looks better when its mostly fat- Probably likes ass
imagine how long it took her to gain this much muscle im mirin so hard rn
Not all men are Arnold Schwarzeneggerwont be enough to beat a man in most cases, but yeah ig
i know, but sh would still loose to most menNot all men are Arnold Schwarzenegger
You'd like that wouldn't youShe looks good but why isn't she black....
I LOOOVE BLACK WOMENYou'd like that wouldn't you
BBPI LOOOVE BLACK WOMEN
Wanna know something that will?i know, but sh would still loose to most men
its not like mucles really do that much
But they don't looove youI LOOOVE BLACK WOMEN
if she's 4'3 yeahi know, but sh would still loose to most men
its not like mucles really do that much
dependsWanna know something that will?![]()
i bet most 16 year olds would take her out within 30-60 secondsif she's 4'3 yeah
NOOOOOBut they don't looove you
ok, yesView attachment 142282
Wdym depends just say yes
sorry i’ve disappointed u choripanShe looks good but why isn't she black....
Brotassium it’s still impressive thoughi bet most 16 year olds would take her out within 30-60 seconds
huh?Brotassium it’s still impressive though
ok, yes
The Video is impressive who gaf if 16 year olds that weigh more and are MEN can lift morehuh?
Yeeeeees
This made me shed a tear
no were disgussing something, you can scroll up to read itThe Video is impressive who gaf if 16 year olds that weigh more and are MEN can lift more