- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 3,985
- Online time
- 6d 11h
- Reputation
- 5,443
Still your face? LmaoIt “was” up and it was a different pic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Still your face? LmaoIt “was” up and it was a different pic
Yah , not this one also I deleted all the pics of my faceStill your face? Lmao
That is so racist! How are you gonna make threads about the girl who got her teeth made fun of yet do this shit?
this is just embarrassing, honestlyToodles!
Because domestic violence is serious?That is so racist! How are you gonna make threads about the girl who got her teeth made fun of yet do this shit?
I’m not even paki lolllThat is so racist! How are you gonna make threads about the girl who got her teeth made fun of yet do this shit?
So is racism? Both are shitty.Because domestic violence is serious?like are we deadass
Everyone here is racist to a certain extent. You're comparing being bullied for being abused by the father of your child to casually calling someone a smelly paki. Please behave...like deadass.So is racism?
How is she not banned bruh ?Everyone here is racist to a certain extent. You're comparing being bullied for being abused by the father of your child to casually calling someone a smelly paki. Please behave...like deadass.
Because the mods are utter fucking shit.
Grazie amoreInfantile ass behavior mate, get a grip.
Why do you even care jflwhat gc on ig....
Cuz we brosWhy do you even care jfl
Invite him to the gc then. True coper is a good fellaCuz we bros
he already is. he just didn’t realize it and thought we were talking about something elseInvite him to the gc then. True coper is a good fella
n*****s are segragating on .com![]()
My fucking badhe already is. he just didn’t realize it and thought we were talking about something else
no need to apologize auggy, you’re greatMy fucking bad
I misjudged y’all. Sorry
What gc ?he already is. he just didn’t realize it and thought we were talking about something else
i’m not sure honestly, no idea what i was talking aboutWhat gc ?
i’m not sure honestly, no idea what i was talking about
Why tf is there a .com ig gcCheck the gc on ig
Why is it being discussed on a Tulip thread?Why tf is there a .com ig gc
oh my glorious ben, where do i even beginWhy tf is there a .com ig gc
Always misjudging me man what a coincidenceMy fucking bad
I misjudged y’all. Sorry
What do you thinkDid she really doxx you ? @Scarz
I don’t know what happened, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she didWhat do you think
Who is TulipWhy is it being discussed on a Tulip thread?
i’m a white man stuck in an ethnic man’s bodyAlways misjudging me man what a coincidence
Yes, fuck that whoreI don’t know what happened, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she did
Should we bring back anti tulip coalition ?
Wondering if I should read you or let it slide. Cause I genuinely respecr females.Infantile ass behavior mate, get a grip.
Yes, fuck that whore
Good lord, you are utterly braindead.
And you're still mad the bitch doxxed you lmao..werent you yelling fuck dean??Good lord, you are utterly braindead.
Nobody got doxxed, you’re embarrassing yourselfAnd you're still mad the bitch doxxed you lmao..werent you yelling fuck dean??pissy mad
booo
n***a put a watermark on it
ITS TOO GOOD I DONT WANT IT TO GET STOLEN LMAOn***a put a watermark on it
i forgive you my child. be kinder upon your brothers next timeMy fucking bad
I misjudged y’all. Sorry