- Joined
- Jun 28, 2025
- Messages
- 16,281
- Solutions
- 12
- Online time
- 9d 20h
- Reputation
- 73,734
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i just asked, why was he banned actually?
sybau no one cares about your GAYmaAll this drama during my AMA. Fuck you cunt!
For being a fucking r****d maybe?i just asked, why was he banned actually?
Bro what @Spuffy explain blud
He's not even banned.Bro what @Spuffy explain blud
He deserves it, let him go kid.Bro what @Spuffy explain blud
He deserves it, let him go kid.
We need an uprisingHe deserves it, let him go kid.
@recai thoughts?Hi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
Oh it’s you@recai thoughts?
все конченоHi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
WhatOh it’s you
WhatWhat
Which hurt more this or Dandelions?Wtf man
Nice copy and pasteHi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
That’s the joke dumbassNice copy and paste
Dandy because ik he’s not coming back but cristian will beWhich hurt more this or Dandelions?
He won't, I just make sure of it.Dandy because ik he’s not coming back but cristian will be
Dandelions is coming in 2 months though, that's what he said anywaysDandy because ik he’s not coming back but cristian will be
No idea what’s thatYou’re MLK’s bitch
Your not the grim reaper n***aHe won't, I just make sure of it.
You're right, im worst.Your not the grim reaper n***a
yeah but i think school will go so well for him that he won’t need toDandelions is coming in 2 months though, that's what he said anyways