Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Two suggestions to limit spam

PortaNigra

Banned
1.) Have megathreads for different topics. One that I can think of now is for basic questions regarding looksmaxxing or where to buy something, etc. On looksmax people make a new thread for everything they want to know and often times these are questions that have already been answered.

2.) Limit the number of threads that each user can create in the looksmaxxing section. I don’t see this as a problem right now but having a limit should encourage people to think about what they post and put more effort into their threads.

Another suggestion would be to pin a post on top of the rating section with sample ratings for reference like on r/truerateme. These are just suggestions but I really think this would help the forum in the long-run. 🍻

1.) Have megathreads for different topics. One that I can think of now is for basic questions regarding looksmaxxing or where to buy something, etc. On looksmax people make a new thread for everything they want to know and often times these are questions that have already been answered.

2.) Limit the number of threads that each user can create in the looksmaxxing section. I don’t see this as a problem right now but having a limit should encourage people to think about what they post and put more effort into their threads.

Another suggestion would be to pin a post on top of the rating section with sample ratings for reference like on r/truerateme. These are just suggestions but I really think this would help the forum in the long-run. 🍻
the second idea is trash.

why did you decide to add the beers at the end

elab .

megathread idea sounds good

I like the rating guide idea too. I think I'll add both of them in.

Back