Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

u cANT TRUST NORMIES

ToryToad

5'11 ogre
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
14,842
Online time
4d 7h
Reputation
43,874
SOME NORMIE I THOUGHT WAS NICE
DISRESPECTED ME HARD TODAY; THAT n***a; IM SURE ITS HIS STUPID n****r FRIEND WHO DISLIKES ME WHO MADE HIM DO IT
BUT HE IS STILL A BASTARD FOR DISRESPECTING ME LIKE THAT
ITS SAD CAUSE I WAS NICE TO HIM
I DONT THINK I WANNA HAVE FRIENDS EVEN IF I COULD AT LEAST NOT NORMIES
 
SOME NORMIE I THOUGHT WAS NICE
DISRESPECTED ME HARD TODAY; THAT n***a; IM SURE ITS HIS STUPID n****r FRIEND WHO DISLIKES ME WHO MADE HIM DO IT
BUT HE IS STILL A BASTARD FOR DISRESPECTING ME LIKE THAT
ITS SAD CAUSE I WAS NICE TO HIM
I DONT THINK I WANNA HAVE FRIENDS EVEN IF I COULD AT LEAST NOT NORMIES
Deserved
 
sinister blud o9a nlm 764 com M.K.Y AWD liber 333 666 RiRa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top